Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Strawberry picking

We had so much fun today picking strawberries. I enjoyed myself so much I sat and ate a big bowl of fresh strawberries and whipped cream and had to do a very quick layout. :) We are eading back in another week or so and hoping M will be able to go with us. I think he would have fun watching the boys squish strawberries and make a mess. They were so dirty when we left I could have just thrown them in the tub. It was way too cute! Okay, off to bed for me but couldn't resist sharing. I'm probably going to fiddle with it more but couldn't resist. :)
Credits: background, tag and pin - Cute as a Button by Amy Sumrall

vine - Pretty Doodlie Dodads by Amy Sumrall

Ribbon and green tag - Brothers by Andrea Gold

Font: 1470 Jenson

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Adorable little strawberry pickers. We don't get any around here until June. It's still too cold!

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

ok - where are the strawberries - my girls love to pick them too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...