Monday, March 31, 2008

Yet another rant...

I promise...I won't always be ranting. But right now I need to get it out of my system. It has just been a crappy day and to top it off my husband ran to the grocery store because we were almost out of milk for the boys and he informed when he got home that the neighbors about 3 houses down have put their house up "For Sale by Owner." Can I just scream?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??! I just want to throw myself on the floor and have a good old fashioned temper tantrum. But no, I will sulk for the rest of the night and then go to bed. Wake up in the morning, know it is a knew day, everything will work out and all will be right with the world again. Hanging in there until tomorrow...

Tomorrow we are going to pick strawberries! Yum! I am looking forward to seeing the boys' reactions. It should be so much fun. We are going to make it fun. It's about an hour from here so hopefully they will sleep on the way there and back.

Well, we didn't get any fantabulous photos of the boys in the bluebonnets but I still think they are pretty darn cute. :)

And as soon as we move and get settled in I am buying a new computer! This one is driving me insane. It keeps going all wacky after I have been on it for more than an hour or so. It won't open the window when I right click on anything. It won't open my photo programs so I can resize the picture. Ugh! Going to bed now before I really do just sit and cry...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww, keep you chin up, Hon! That photo is stunning, breathtaking!
Have fun picking strawberries! I did that all the time in the Summer when I lived up north. "one for me, one for the basket" would be repeated by me over and over..lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...