Thursday, March 20, 2008

Catching up...

I feel like saying run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man. But hey, I think I would be the one that can't catch up. Ha! Man do I feel so out of touch with reality right now. Life the last 2-3 weeks has been insane. I will say I am going to try my hardest this weekend to take some me time and just sit and scrap. I have so many things I want to do and oh so not enough time to do it in. But tomorrow morning I am taking my little guys to the park and going to just enjoy spending the time with them and some other gals.

So, I have been missing my time at Gotta Pixel. I am totally amazed at how many layouts are posted each day there! Man, if you need some inspiration just head on over.

So I am determined to get at least 3-4 layouts done by Sunday. Think I can do it? You know me and a challenge... I couldn't do the scrapbook challenge a week ago for the playgroup because I didn't have the computer. This week I did a color challenge...kind of cool and looking forward to seeing what some of the gals came up with.

Oh! They came and shot the photos and video of the house today to put on the market. They called this evening and said they accidentally threw away the video. In all his years of doing this he said he has never lost a video. Okay, now my OB said in all the years of delivering babies he has never had a lady deliver two sets of twins. So now do you see why I am probably not going to have any more kiddos. If it can happen...chances are it will happen to me!

So no pages to share but I did think these were adorable...



1 comment:

Amy said...

Ohhh I want to just hug them right up!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...