Monday, March 17, 2008

Half way through the month already?

Wow...we are already half way through March. I can't believe how fast it is going...can you make it slow down any?

So glad to be back among the bloggers and online again! My power cord to the laptop decided to go caput and I have been without a computer (gasp) for a week now. Needless to say I was not happy with the place I ordered it from. I went everywhere looking for one but had to resort to ordering it. When you say first class mail it is usually 3-5 days...not 8! Which I know was totally the company I ordered it from. It said it shipped on the 7th but the tracking showed it not leaving until the 11th! Grrr....

No scrapping the last 2 weeks for me. Been doing nothing but working on the house. But oh how beautiful it will look when we finally get the photos on Thursday. I hate that I had to keep putting it off and putting it off but I think the end result will be well worth it. I wanted to list on March 3rd but looks more like it will happen Thursday. Major storms tomorrow so won't be able to take any shots of the front of the house. But hey, it gave me a few extra days...which I desperately needed. I just hope I didn't lose out on a potential buyer because I had so much to do to get it ready. Ugh! Don't ever want to be in this type position again...will become better at keeping things cleaned out I hope due to this experience!

Okay, off to actually scrap. Woo-hoo, Yippee!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...