Saturday, March 22, 2008

I got to scrap today!

Can you believe it?!?!?!?! I did an entire layout this evening and had so much fun. I even got a second page started and want to stay up all night now scrapping. But know I have to get some sleep so I can enjoy Easter with my kiddos.

So, check out Colie's new kit. Love that it is actually boy friendly (as I call it). You can find a lot of pink out there but it can be tough to find kits that work for boys too at times. I loved the papers and the rich colors in this kit. And this has always been a favorite photo of mine of Noah. He was so small and so peaceful looking. He was only a few days old and it was right before we ended up with the whole surgery thing. You can even see his tummy is swollen...poor guy!

Credit: Colie's Corner Creations - Thought's of Spring
Font: Will and Grace

Hope everyone has a fantastic Easter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...