Sunday, March 30, 2008

Enjoyable day

We had such an enjoyable day today. Spent time with my family and just did some relaxing. We took the boys to try and take some pictures in the bluebonnets...didn't get too many good shots so are headed back tomorrow if the weather holds out for us. I really would like to get a good photo of the boys in them because this will be our last year here. :(

I got to finish up a page! That always makes me happy. It's so funny to me...when I am in "the zone" I can just whip them out. When I am not...it is a long process and I keep fiddling with them until I get into the zone. Ha! But I like this page, simple and sweet...just like my little ones. :) I'll have to post some bluebonnet pictures in the next few days.

Credits: April Showers by Amy Sumrall
Fonts: FrootStand, Jayne Print, PencilBox, and Minion Pro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have some catching up to do! I didn't even know you had moved! The scrapbook page is wonderful, as are the subjects. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Moving seems to be a theme. I'm in the process of doing the same.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...