Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wow...the week flew by

Man, I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday. Well, I guess I can but it just doesn't feel like it has been that long. I got way sick that night and hubby had to take off work Thursday because I just couldn't get out of bed. Of course Friday I still wasn't totally up to my usual self and today we went and picked strawberries (yes, again) and then they showed the house this afternoon. Whew...3 days...gone.

I did get some scrapping in last night. I worked on 3 layouts. Finished 2 for the most part but one is just the front page to a book so probably not interested in that one. :) We did go to the park the other day and I got some really cute pictures so had to scrap this one. :)

Credits: Simply Fall Paper Pack by Beth Kern

Swirl and Rope brushes by Obsidian Dawn

Font: Caligula

My little guys are growing up way too fast! They are both little pros at walking and hardly ever crawl any longer. So hard for me to believe! They are also both starting to talk more. We have a big surprise for the grandparents when they come to visit next month. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aww, sorry you've been sick too hon! Glad you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...