Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feeling puny

I am feeling really yucky tonight. It started slowly this morning and now my throat hurts so badly when I swallow I just want to stop swallowing! I have had strep once and I am praying this isn't what is happening again. Fever wasn't that high today so keeping fingers crossed it is just some viral thing. Going to head to bed soon...have to get better for my little guys!!!!! They were so good today about me not saying much and just kind of playing quietly with me. I just hope they don't get it too!

Amy has a cute freebie on her blog...cute quick pages. :)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Honey, it sounds like strep to me. I've had it once as an adult, and I didn't run a very high fever, but felt horrible and could barely swallow. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...