Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beautiful day!

Oh my gosh it was such a beautiful weekend. We took full advantage of it too. We went to a new waterfall park today they have in the area. It was beautiful and the boys loved it. I took some cool shots so man I have so much scrapping to do and just from this last week! I know I can't scrap them all but it is so fun preserving all these memories...especially when they are so fresh in my mind. I didn't have that luxury when they were very tiny.

So here are some cute photos from today. I had turned around at one point in the car and Noah had put his hat on all funny. I had to grab the camera.


Have I mentioned lately how much I love my new camera? It takes such awesome pictures and I haven't really even learned to use the thing! I am hoping after we move and get settled in I can take a few photography classes. They have tons of schools around there so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that will work.

Off to bed for me. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

It looks like the boys had fun. Our Saturday was beautiful--but Sunday, not so much. Today it's hailed, railed and been sunny. Confusing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...