Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rilee

Credits: Dreaming in Pink by Scrapping Hideaway; Brush by Obsidian Dawn: Font: Angelica

This beautiful little gal is my best friend's little one. They were over playing a few weeks ago and we were all on the patio. She is such a doll and since I don't have a little girl of my own I have to scrap her from time to time to get my pink fix. He, he...
We are off now to have some professional shots done of the boys. Man do I hope they cooperate. I have been wanting to have this done for a while and can't wait to see how they come out!!!!! Her photography is just beautiful and promise to share when they are ready. :)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I wish I had you to make scrapbooks for my two girls. I would pay you a lot!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...