Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ho-hum

So, not too much happening the last two weeks. Guess that gives me too much time to think. Just been trying to keep things up so this house will sell! I know it will when the time is right so not stressing about it but I will say I will be happy not to have to worry every time I leave the house if they will call and I didn't have everything picked up. Pain in the rear. So enough complaining...

I did this layout for the scrapbook challenge I host for my playgroup. As I posted the challenge it just came to me what I was going to do, the photos, the kits I was going to use. The hardest part was trying to figure out the font to use. Come to think of it I bet I have an alpha that would be cute...I didn't think of that while doing the layout! Anyhoo...this is the first time things have just come to me that easily in a while. I guess many years of no creativity takes it out of you. What is it they say, use it or lose it. Guess I thought I had lost it.



Credits: Blue, red and cream papers - Cute as a Button by Amy Sumrall; White paper - Oh Boy! by Julia Makotinsky (Little Dreamer Designs); Template by Andrea Gold; Brush: SwirlsII by Obsidian Dawn; Font: Tiza and MS Serif

Does anyone else just feel scatter brained half the time? I feel like I sometimes am going to 10 directions and not getting anything done because I get overwhelmed. I have got to get better at focusing on one (or two) things at a time and just getting it done. So strange because when I am focused on something I get SO much done. Bad thing about that is when I am focused on something that is all I want to do. I know there is a happy medium out there somewhere and I just have to find it. Suggestions anyone?????

2 comments:

Margaret said...

How about a list of one or two things you HAVE to do each day-and then a list of others that would be cool to do? I remember days that just taking a shower was a major accomplishment--and I didn't have twins!

Scraps of Candy said...

Cool layout! If you figure out the right balance let me know too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...