Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beautiful weather here...

Wow, we have been having some amazingly beautiful days here. I had to take the boys to the park yesterday just because it would have been a total shame not to get outside. I even had to turn the heat on the last few days at night! That doesn't happen often here this time of year. I will say I am looking forward to having this weather a little more often once we move. We should get it twice a year instead of just for a week or so in the Spring. Yippee! But will also have lots more winter and wimpy me just isn't sure how well I am going to do those first few years. I always thought I wanted to live back up north but I was so small when we lived there I don't even remember it. Sigh. Have time to think about that much later on...right now it's time to start focusing on when we are going to make this move and get this house sold here!

Been trying to sign up for a few more CTs this last week or so. Most will be giving results by the end of this and next week. There are a few I am just jonesing to get on. I LOVE the designers stuff and would welcome the opportunity to scrap for them. Actually, come to think of it everyone I am scrapping for right now I love. Why else would I have applied? Silly me. I am looking forward to lots and lots of scrapping when we go on our house hunting trip though. Since we will be in a hotel when the boys are napping and go to bed at night I will have lots of computer time. Yippee! Or at least that is the plan. He, he...

Okay, off to get some things done while the boys are napping. I have got to start getting things packed and find which mover we are going to use. I really want to check out the PODS thing...maybe I'll go and call them right now. :) Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...