Sunday, April 6, 2008

I can't believe the weekend is already more than half over. I just want to freeze time for a while. I have come to terms with the fact that everything is not going to get completed on my "To Do" list, simply because I keep adding to it. :)

I did get some scrapping in last night before I totally crashed. I have felt kind of blah the last few days and think I have been fighting off getting sick. Thankfully I am fighting it off and it hasn't gotten the best of me just yet. I just feel really tired all the time.

Credits: Secret Rebel by Colie's Corner

Template by Jen Caputo

Fonts: 3rd Man and Adler

I love to watch the boys do this. They get on each side of the door and play "open and giggle." I think it is the funniest thing ever. And this day Noah decided Cameron should be on the same side so tried to pull him in. They crack me up!

Okay, I have been intending to make a weekly menu for a long time now. A few weeks ago Megan had posted a "master menu" she had created. I can't even begin to thank her enough! This was the jump start I needed to get my rear in gear. Last week was the first week I had made one and it worked out wonderfully. I made several changes to make it work for me, and of course I am searching for recipes to add to mine, but over all it is such a great tool! I will say it made grocery shopping so easy and I didn't have to try to figure out what to make each day, already done and at my finger tips. Easy to change around (Which we had to because of house showings) and even hubby could follow it. Woo-hoo! I finished creating week 2 this morning and going to try and get weeks 3-4 done this week so I can get back on track with heading to the grocery store first thing on Saturday mornings. So thanks a million Megan!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

A weekly menu sounds great. I have needed to do that for YEARS. I love what you're doing with photos and scrapping of the boys. You are very clever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...