Monday, April 14, 2008

Finished...

I finished up two layouts I had started but just never really had time to finish. The first page I had posted before but made changes to. Still not totally satisfied so I am sure I will keep playing with it but the second page I am happy with. :) Now I just have to sit and scrap the strawberry pictures from this past weekend.

Credits: background, blue paper, red button, tag and pin - Cute as a Button by Amy Sumrall; Vine - Pretty Doodlie Dodads by Amy Sumrall; Green tag - Brothers by Andrea Gold; Font: 1470 Jenson
Page 2-Credits: bacground, blue paper, red button, - Cute as a Button by Amy Sumrall; Vine - Pretty Doodlie Dodads by Amy Sumrall; Ribbon and green tag - Brothers by Andrea Gold; Swirl brush by Obsidian Dawn; Font: Ampersand

And speaking of strawberries. My little guys devoured every single one of them the last two days. They couldn't get enough. I was in shock yesterday when they did it but today when they ate the other half I just couldn't believe it. They went from turning their noses up at them to not being able to get enough! Too funny!

Back to scrapping for me...I'm on a roll tonight so want to keep going. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...