Thursday, February 19, 2009

More aimless rambling...

Wow, yesterday was kind of busy. Good, but busy. The boys had PDO and that gave me some time to clean up around the house. Then while they napped I made a card...which turned out to take a wee longer than I anticipated thanks to the not so nifty little sewing machine I wanted to throw out the window. Note to self: Don't try things like that one the finished product unless you know they work correctly! Needless to say I tried to sew this card when it was nearly finished and messed the whole thing up. So had to remake the entire thing. Ugh! I hate things like that. But I will say instead of letting it burn me up like I normally would I just put it all aside to finish later. When I was calm and it wouldn't bother me. :)

Cameron was up half the night last night. He got up at 2:17 and didn't go back to his bed until almost 4:30. I am wiped out today but I will say I got to snuggle my little guy last night. I haven't got to do that a whole lot as they don't sit still very long...even in the middle of the night. So it was actually kind of nice in a way. I think he is getting teeth. That or he is afraid of the dark now. I am having to leave his door open to his room. Or hey, it could be five different things going on at once like it usually turns out to be. :)

Working on some fun projects that I will be able to share later. I need to get some pages done for the boy's books. So many things to do and so little time. So...off to be creative instead of blogging! But I will leave you with these cuties...

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Grab those snuggles when you can, even in the middle of the night. Wise words, my friend. My girls both love to hug me--but they are FAR AWAY. Boo hoo.

Nola1130 said...

Love Noah's "ah mom" look. I have a feeling you are going to see a lot of that look. Have a great weekend.

mommyjill said...

Isn't the 2-4 thing fun???? I experience that at least 3 nights a week with my little guy, then he takes no nap the next day so that = no recovery time for mom until the next night- boy it gets old. We are going to a neurologist in June at Tx Children's so hopefully that will result in a Rx for sleep- I hope :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...