Thursday, February 12, 2009

What a great idea!


I came across this super cute idea and had to share it. I actually can't wait until I can do this for the boys as well. Cars come to mind...do you know they would flip out if they had car crayons???? Anyway, Lora over at My Blessed Life posted this super cool idea and if you have been throwing those broken crayons away (like I have) stop!

So I totally forgot that last night while we were eating dinner the phone rang. I thought great...hubby handed the phone to me because I thought it was going to be someone else. It said "research" on the caller ID. Cameron automatically started saying "hello, research" and of course when I answered the guy on the other end started talking 90 to nothing so I could not a get a word in edgewise. Cameron kept saying "hello, research" so I decided to hand the phone over to him. Needless to say I don't think the guy on the other end was too happy. It took him a while to realize I wasn't there and a small child was. Ha! So now you have a new thing to torture telemarketers with. Armed with your trusty chatty 2 year old!

4 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

EXCELLENT idea. I am so going to hand the phone to Zoe the next time a telemarketer calls. That girl never stops talking.

Oh, and I can't wait to see your car crayons.

Margaret said...

Those are wonderful--what a great idea. Car ones would be perfect. I am very impatient with telemarketers these days. They are annoying!!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I hope you have fun doing these sometime! I think little cars would be adorable!

Anonymous said...

I've pulled that trick many times! Of course, Sage is too old for it now. It used to have us rolling on the floor.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...