Monday, February 16, 2009

It's a strange kind of Monday...

Didn't really feel like Monday to me. I am fighting off a cold and I think M is finally over his. Praying the boys don't get sick too. When will it all go away and leave us finally? I did take airborne several times today and drank a few cups of hot tea with honey and lemon (and one even with some whiskey). The boys go to the doctor tomorrow for shots so that will make for an interesting day I am sure.

I am on another roll here! I did this page the other night in my crafty state of mind. It was nice to do some digital scrapping, it had been a while. I had loved these pictures we took a few weeks ago and knew I wanted to scrap them.

Kit is Shy Guy by Colie's Corner
Fonts are VTKS No Name and VT Portable Remington
I am thinking I may change the pictures at the top to be all of each one of them so they have their own pages. I have been toying with the idea of doing each of them a book instead of combining them and just having it printed twice like I did with the one for their first year. I hardly ever get pictures of them together any longer and I am finding myself doing a page with only one of them in it most of them time these days (or at least when I do finally scrap). Hmm...will have to ponder this a little longer I think. Still haven't even really started their book for their second year so have some time.

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Cute, cute layout. I love the two heads picture, that's priceless.

Nola1130 said...

Very cute. I love your layouts. Half my photos are blurred these days with little one running away or doing something silly. I cannot imagine trying to capture two little ones at the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...