Wednesday, February 11, 2009


I don't know what Cameron had seen on the TV but whatever it was he didn't like it. I caught this picture this evening and thought it was funny. They were eating vanilla wafers and having milk before heading to bed. Noah has been hungry lately and eating everything in site. I am thankful they now ask when they want to eat!

Worked on the basement today. Did lots of rearranging and now need to clean out stuff. Determined to have our house decluttered by the end of the year! I am so sick of just having stuff for the sake of having stuff. I wonder how many trips I will be making to donate things...

It is so windy tonight. We are having 50 mph winds and the people across the street had some siding blow off their house earlier today! I can't believe how bad it is. But at least it isn't raining right now. It was earlier and between the rain and wind it was so loud Cameron got upset and scared. This is the very first time either has ever been scared of weather so far.

The boys and I went through the car wash yesterday. It was pretty funny. Cameron has talked about it all day today. I asked if he wanted to go back and he said no. I don't think he liked it very much but he is having fun talking about it.

Okay, one last Cameron thing and I will go to away. He sang the whole first line of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star today! All by himself. No prompting from me. We were even talking about something else when he did it. It was so cool! I know they both love music and I pray they both like to play music and sing as they grow up.

Okay, off to work on a few things before turning in for the night...if I can sleep with this lovely wind going on out there!

2 comments:

mommyjill said...

Lukey loves Twinkle Twinkle- he sings it a lot these days- the first line is all I get, but it is adorable........ thanks for the kind words on my blog- I know it will all work out for the best- whatever God has in store- I am leaping I know my net will catch me :)

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Hi, Lee Anne,
I'm so glad you enjoyed the post about recycling broken crayons! We had a great time making those. I'd be honored for you to link back to me--it's fine for you to use a photo, too.
Thanks,
Lora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...