Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's only Tuesday?

Well, I can no longer say my kiddos have never had an ear infection. We have our first one now. Sigh. Yesterday Cameron told me his ear hurt. We had a doctor's appointment for today anyway so I had him looked at and sure enough he has a slight one in his left ear. Funny thing is he told me his right ear hurt. :) But we caught it early hopefully and hopefully he won't hurt too much since we started antibiotics today. Little trooper that he is has still acted nearly perfectly normal with only a little but of crankiness in the late afternoon. He is such an amazing child!

This was Noah when he woke up from his nap. I have no idea what he did to make his hair so crazy but you know I had to take a picture. :)

Nothing creative to show you today. I have this stupid cold and slept during their entire nap for the most part. This stuff kicks my butt is all I can say. I hate it. But I do think taking Airborne several times a day has helped. Yesterday wasn't that bad and today was hopefully the worst of it. So more Airborne for me and off to bed!

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Glad you caught the ear infection early...no fun at all. Both of my boys have had them...a lot of them...Ellis had tubes put in last winter and has done pretty well since. Lane is now 4 and still got a double ear infection this winter. Just breaks my heart to see my boys in pain!

Hope you're feeling better soon. I was poppin' the Airborne yesterday, too...got a nasty sore throat that started yesterday. I despise being sick. Bleck.

Court

Margaret said...

I have a cold too--but am too lazy to take airborne. (part of my problem) Ear infections are nasty; isn't it nice that he can tell you where it hurts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...