Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ahh...the ability to create...

Been busy making cards again! It feels so good to create again! Do something with my hands. I also realized how much of my stuff is still packed away and must remedy that soon. I need my "tools." I also realized I have a ridiculous amount of paper and must start working through that. I have stopped buying paper unless I am using it right then...so at least it's a start! So here are a few I did for our new niece.

She is such a cutie and I need to get some pictures to post soon of her beautiful little self! Please pray she gets to go home soon. I know her parents are anxiously awaiting that day!

And this fun little box I made the other day for my secret pal. And might I say I almost got busted dropping it off! I went to leave it on the front porch and don't you know the time I picked to do that someone came home! Thankfully they went through the garage and I had parked my car so it looked like I may have been at the neighbors house. Oh what fun it is to have a secret pal. Next time I will have someone else drop things off for me!!!!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

You are lucky to be so talented and creative! Beautiful things.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Cute, cute cards.

Courtney and the Boys said...

I just love what you create. You're so "creative", for lack of a better word! :)

mommyjill said...

How is your niece? Was she born too soon or were there problems...... I hope she is OK!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...