Friday, December 26, 2008

Picture a day...

I have been toying with the idea of doing the picture a day thing. I almost always take a few pictures each day anyway so I don't think this would be such a huge stretch for me. Hmm. A few things come to mind as I ponder this. As the boys have gotten more active and we are out doing more I am less inclined to take pictures every single day. And second...won't people get sick of seeing the same old pictures of my kiddos each day? :)

I actually started taking pictures every day when they were about 3 months old. I knew the first year they were here would be a blur and I wanted to remember it. So many other moms of multiples suggested it and I am SO thankful I took their advice. I guess I only wish I had started it from day 1. But with all the craziness it just didn't happen. Sigh. So now I want to capture our lives so the boys will know their childhood and the kind of things we did each day. Hmm...lots to think about. But I think it would be a fun project to add to my list as long as I keep up scrapping the pages a least once a month and not try to do it all at the end of the year. There is enough craziness at that time!

Okay, off to download pictures and get some ready to put up on the good old blog. I am sure you are tired of just my rambles and want to see some pictures!

1 comment:

mommyjill said...

I try to take pictures at least a few days a week of Lukey- I try to keep my camera battery charged and keep it in my purse so I always have it with me- I get some of the cutest shots when I don't plan on it :) Tell the boys happy b-day- can't believe they are two already! Glad yall had a Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...