Thursday, May 1, 2008

A new day...

Wow, April has come and gone. I can't believe we will be moving in 4 weeks, possibly 3. I am so bummed right now and waiting for the office here in our subdivision to open. We have some people who want to make an offer on our house but they have 3 dogs and I think our community only allows 2. Sigh. They would be a perfect fit for the place (we got to meet them the first time they came because of a mix up). I know it is in God's hands but it is so hard not to be anxious.

So I was MIA for several days around here. We went on our first trip to Indiana to look for areas we would like to live in. There are some possibilities and I loved the area. It was beautiful and all the trees were blooming and just one of the most beautiful Springs I have ever seen. I am really looking forward to 4 seasons and letting the boys play in the leaves in fall and snow in the winter. I would move tomorrow if we could truth be known. Although I like where we live now and am going to miss so many people, this has been dragging out forever and I am just ready to get this chapter closed and a new one started.

So, I did a page last night but can't share it yet. :) I have 2 more to finish and then will show them all at once. I hope to get lots of scrapping in this weekend as Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day! Wish I could spend all day on the computer scrapping but know that isn't going to happen. They have showed our house every day since Saturday so am not thinking we will be here for most of the day. Sigh. But after the boys go to bed I will stay up til the wee hours I am sure working away as happy as a clam.

So you have to go and check out the fabulous contest over at Amy Sumrall's Creative Team blog (click on the photo). You can win a $50 gift certificate to Shutterfly while entering her Wildest Dream Challenge. How cool is that?!?!?!?!?! I am a very lucky gal to be among the very talented CT members for Amy and they have done such a fabulous job on the new site. You have to check back often for some cool new stuff and great little freebies. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...