Friday, May 23, 2008

Another week closer...

This time next week we will be in an apartment in the new place. Wow...it is finally here and about to happen! So hard to believe. In so many ways it just drug on and on and in so many it flew by. Sad to be leaving. But won't be sad not to be packing anymore!

The boys are getting so very big. They continue to amaze me every day. Cameron has decided he likes to throw fits. And I mean fits. He balls his fists up and screams and turns all red. This is what happens when he doesn't get what he wants or has to do something he doesn't want to. Not sure how to break that habit but for now I just don't draw any attention to it and hopefully since he isn't getting any attention from it will stop. Fun, fun. Noah isn't as bad at it as he had been so hopefully the same thing worked on him.

The weekend will be full of finishing up things. I need to sit down and really organize myself tonight. I have to make the map of the trip, find a hotel, find some places to stop along the way for the boys to get out and run, etc, etc. I have just procrastinated I guess. Not a good thing but I so work better under pressure. :)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

WOW--it's that soon! My younger one had fits and I just ignored them. When she was older and had a tantrum, she NEVER got what she wanted. She figured it out pretty quickly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...