Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy, busy bees

Wow, the last few days have just flown. I didn't even realize it had been since Monday since I posted. Been a busy week. Trying to get everything together for the mortgage company for the house sell. Trying to get movers lined up to come and load everything, arrange utility disconnects, pack, play with my kiddos, take care of all the stuff that has to be gotten rid of or returned to original oweners, etc, etc. Man, this move thing takes some time and energy!!!!! It had been a while since we moved and I forgot how much I had gotten sick of moving. :) But I will be happy to get to the new place and get our lives going again. Feels like it has been on hold way too long...

We found this really cool splash pad that they just put in here. I hate that we find it just as we are getting ready to leave. But it is pretty cool.


2 comments:

Joy said...

Good luck! Moving is hard as it is, but it gets really complicated when you throw kids into the mix!

Margaret said...

Just take it one step at a time. Before you know it, you'll be settled in. Don't stress about getting it all put away at once. I am a bit obsessive that way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...