Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I have the funniest kiddos

Tonight while giving the boys a bath, Cameron started his usual complaining loudly for whatever reason (who knows at times...when do they start talking?). Noah reached over, picked up one of the toy fish out of the water and put it in his mouth like "be quiet." I laughed so hard. They just crack me up at times.

I got Cameron on video shaking his head yes today. My child said yes and shook his head yes before he said no. I can't believe it. Don't all children learn no first? Noah did. He shakes his head no but doesn't say it yet. They both say yes though when you ask them to. I guess we don't say no very much around here.

I signed up for my first scrapping convention. It's a digital one at that! I am so excited I can't wait. It's in October in Utah. Never been to Utah and never been to a scrapping convention so it will be a trip of firsts. It will more than likely also be the first time I leave the boys for any amount of time. Wow...I wonder how many firsts I can break in that trip???? Hubby mentioned he may see if his parents want to come and visit for a few days to help him. I giggled. He can do it, he just needs to have faith in himself. He can be so great with the kiddos. He can also get very frustrated with them as well...can't we all though???? But I wouldn't mind the kiddos spending time with the grandparents either so whichever way ends up happening I think it will be great. If they come then the boys get to spend time with their grandparents. If they don't then it will be a great learning experience for Mike and he will get to spend some good time with his kiddos.

Okay, off to bed for me...I should have gone a few hours ago. We had storms all night last night and for the first time ever I think storms kept me awake in the middle of the night. Very strange for me.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

That is hilarious!! It might have been an accident, but who knows? How fun to go to a scrapping convention! I liked Utah when I was there, although it was a little hard to find my espresso!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...