Monday, February 25, 2008

Wow...what happened to another weekend? It was gone in the blink of an eye. Beautiful weekend though so I am not complaining. The weather was amazing and makes me remember why I love this time of year so much. Bad thing was I didn't get to get outside much as I was packing stuff. But that's okay...it will be well worth it if my house isn't on the market for months on end.

Not much scrapping happening for me last week. As a matter of fact, I have to get a challenge together for my playgroup today. I normally try to post it on Sunday nights but was so exhausted it didn't happen last night. So must do that first thing after the kiddos go to bed tonight.

Slowly making progress on moving things to storage. My MIL will be here on Wed to "help." We'll see. M has to go out of town on Wed for the day. Ugh! I hate when that happens. He has to have Thurs/Fri off though because we HAVE to get this done!!!!!! I am not letting it drag on and on forever. He started the bathroom tiling job how long ago now? The only thing he has left to do is a couple of trim pieces and why he can't find the few hours it takes for that is beyond me. I mean shoot, he watched TV the whole weekend can't he squeeze just a little time in there to finish that up? Would be oh so nice.

Ugh...guess I am grumpy this morning. I just am a wee frustrated that I get to do all this lovely stuff and hubby watches TV while "watching" the kiddos. Then he complains how he watched the boys all weekend so I could get stuff done. When half the time I am helping him with them anyway. It just really irks me. Why are men such a pain the...

Ooo...guess I will sign off now since I realized I am a wee bit grumpy. Will come back when I am in a better mood. Maybe the move stuff is starting to sink in...who knows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...