Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, all I am going to say is will it ever end? It just continues to drag on and on. Okay, had to whine. Hubby is out of town and the boys didn't nap well. Now hubby is on the phone going on and on about how he doesn't think the move is the right thing, maybe he needs to focus on what he has here, yada, yada, yada. And you couldn't come to this conclusion a year ago when all of this started????????? ARG! Men, can't live with them, can't shoot them. ;)

My quick page I did for a challenge at Go Digital Scrapbooking. Just playing around to try and get my mind off things for a while. I'm probably going to change out the picture but I am still working on sorting through all of those at the moment from the recovered ones. I need to also do one of Cameron too. This was just the first shot I came across that the colors were what I was looking for. Silly me, eh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...