Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The heat is on...

That is the thought that comes to mind right now. It is humid and yucky outside and it is February! But alas...I better enjoy this while I can because when I looked up what the weather was in Indy it was 10 degrees and felt like -8! Oh my...not sure I am ready for that kind of weather. Thankfully we will be moving in the Spring.

Yes, we finally got it all figured out and we will be moving to Indianapolis. Woo-hoo! I think it is starting to set in for me and I am starting to go in hyper-drive. I have done more in the last 24 hours than I have done in 2 weeks! I just can't motivate myself unless I have a deadline. Boy do I hate that about myself!

Oh well...kiddos are waking...more to come...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...