Friday, February 15, 2008

He's how old?

Okay, so is a 13 month old supposed to be able to get those socket covers out of the thing? I can't even get them out and my child can. Ugh! Now I have to find something to put in them that he can't remove. And I will be moving his crib this weekend. Lovely.

Here is my layout for the CT Challenge over at JFTSOI...
When the boys were just days old it looked like Cameron was helping Noah put his hat back on. I made M grab the camera and I am so glad I did. This is just a priceless photo to me and always will be. And Sweet Digi Scraps "Handle with Care" kit was just the perfect thing to work with for these photos!
**Update: I went in while they were napping this afternoon and Cameron had gotten BOTH of the plug covered out! Thank goodness he didn't stick his fingers in there. Needless to say his crib has been pulled away from the wall and will be getting moved tomorrow...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...