Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I forgot it was Tuesday today. How do you forget it is a certain day? It's not that it felt like some other day of the week, I just forgot it was Tuesday. I guess the yucky headache I got about mid-day didn't help. Oh well...maybe some scrappin tonight will make it all feel better. But I MUST get some packing done before I can play. I knew if I didn't post now I more than likely wouldn't be posting tonight.

So, I have been trying to figure out the best way to get all my stuff (digi that is) organized. I have tried keeping the kits together, going with designer and even just going with site name. None of it is working well for me. Before the external hard drive debacle I had it all organized by what it was (papers, ribbons, word art, etc). I have to admit I liked that best. But I also want to make sure to credit people correctly so I am not sure what to do now. Hmm...maybe that is why I have the headache. :)

MIL gets here tomorrow until Sunday so I may be MIA for a while. I will be painting, working in the yard, cleaning and who knows what else. So much to do in 5 days and I am praying I can get it all done. So why am I on the computer instead of working?????????????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...