Thursday, February 7, 2008

Latest layout...

This was my entry for week 3 of the CT Challenge over at JFTSOI. Hopefully it will get me on to the next and final round. I am excited and nervous. Last week I was so afraid I wasn't going to make it through. Had a rough week all the way around and my layout wasn't what it usually would have been. But I got to breathe a sigh of relief at midnight when they announced who would be going on. Can you believe I stayed up chatting with the other gals to get the results? Am I addicted or what?

I will say the kit was amazing this week. I couldn't believe how big it was. So much to choose from it was hard to make a decision. I fiddled with this for 3 days before I finally just said forget it...have to get it done and posted before the deadline. He, he...

Still nothing on the move. Dragging, dragging, dragging on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...