Saturday, February 2, 2008

Busy, busy week...

Man, it's Saturday already! What happened to the week? It has been a busy, exciting and nerve raking week.

The post below is a sketch I am using for a challenge I am hosting for my playgroup. I am hosting a new challenge each week to get some of us scrappers motivated to get busy. Each month I host a group here at our community center and each time I hear someone (usually several) comment how they need to do this sort of thing more often. I am also guilty if just putting it off and thought if I challenged myself to do one layout a week that would be at least 52 layouts for the year! And what better way to stick to it than to have others holding you accountable? The only hitch has been that my external hard drive crashed the day I was starting this so it has gotten off to a rocky start for me in that I had it all on there and so had to start over these last 2 weeks.

We finally got the offer and relocation information for our move. Hubby is asking a few questions but I am 99% sure this will be happening. As a matter of fact I am spending my weekend packing up some things and renting a storage unit. See, can't you see me busily packing away. I needed the break...my head is going to explode from thinking about it all.

Week 2 of the CT Challenge at Just for the Scrap if It was fun. The week got away from me before I knew it and I had to finish my layout late last night and then couldn't get it to upload. Silly me didn't resize it. Knew it had to be something I was doing. But with all my computer troubles the last 2 weeks I wouldn't have been surprised if it was the computer freaking out on me...it has been running non-stop for a week now.

Okay, now to get motivated, pack a few boxes and get to the storage place to get that started. Must...stay...motivated! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and is having as beautiful of weather as we are here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...