Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting back into my groove

Wow...didn't realize that getting back into our routine would be tough. It hasn't been too bad really but I am so out of it as far as my time/sleeping. Two hour time difference isn't a good thing when you come back and lose two hours! I'll hopefully catch back up by the end of the week. The good news...I have already gotten so much done for the week so I am a happy camper. :)

Going to try out a new recipe tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes over. Thinking I will use the crock pot instead of cooking it in the oven as it calls for. Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast. Sounded yummy so only time will tell.

Okay, off to do some reading before hitting the sack. Hope all is well in your world!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Time changes really do me in! I'll come over for dinner anytime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...