Saturday, August 30, 2008

Curiosity...

My kiddos are full of it (curiosity that is). They check out anything and everything possible. They LOVE to be outside and sometimes don't want to come back in. I am kind of digging this stage with them. It's fun to see the world through their eyes at times. Makes some of the spark come back we lose as adults.

I have been looking up plants and stuff to put in our bare backyard. In some ways it is fun but I have no green thumb. It is trial and error...usually error. :) But I actually enjoy this strangely enough. Having moved to a new area where all the plants are foreign to me is kind of exciting. It's neat to drive around and see plants and trees that I have never seen before. I am looking forward to spring when I can really start to learn more. By then the boys will also be a little more independent so I thinking they will want to "help" in the yard. I am really looking forward to this time with them.

The newest thing the boys are into now are trains. We played with some at the Children's Museum and I couldn't get them away from the train table. Funny to me because the first time we went they could have cared less. My neighbor was having a garage sale and I scored a train table for them! Woo-hoo! Need to take some pictures and share.

I worked on a 2-page layout while they were napping today. Trying to get at least 5 pages done this weekend. I am so very behind on my scrapping and figure if I can get the momentum going again I can get back my groove. :) Just have to finish up the journaling on the pages and will share either later tonight or some time over the long weekend...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...