Friday, June 20, 2008

The problem with the world today...

The problem with the world (maybe I should say people) today is that people don't listen. I was transferred FIVE times and it took over 30 minutes to get it resolved. The very nice gal who finally got it resolved did it in a matter of minutes. Ugh! I am so frustrated today I should have waited until another day to take care of this I guess. Just knew I only had a short time to be able to keep my email active and the boys were napping so timing was working out...so I thought.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

YES. When it takes forever for me to get through the phone system, then I have to talk to a zillion people in between, I get VERY frustrated. Like you, I allot a certain amount of time to a task and don't enjoy wasting 20 minutes or so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...