Friday, June 20, 2008

Another week down...

Wow...it's already the end of another week. I am amazed at how time just goes whizzing by. My little guys aren't going to be so little before I know it! They have discovered how to put my shoes on and walk around. I have to say it is the cutest thing ever! Noah had one of my sandals on his foot and the other on his hand and was just having a ball walking around like that. Of course I took pictures but they are still on the camera at the moment.

Kind of at a stand still on the scrapbooking. Funny how I am inspired for a few days and then couldn't do a page to save my life for a few days. Creativity is a funny thing indeed. Maybe all the excitement from the house buying gave me that boost for a few days I needed to get some pages done.

This weekend should be fun. Have a few things planned for the guys and getting out and having some fun. Will take lots of pictures and share when it's all over with. They are getting so big and are always so curious! Kind of anxious to have them weighed again. Cameron feels like he weighs a ton when in reality I guessing he is about 25 or so pounds. He is a solid little guy! I think I am going to be able to graduate him to 18 month pants soon! Woo-hoo! They are always just so big in the waist on the 18 month and too short on the 12 month. Kind of stuck in the middle of sizes for a while with them every couple of months. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...