Friday, June 13, 2008

My little troopers

All I can say is my little guys are such good troopers. They have put up with so much these last few weeks and I am so thankful to have such good little guys! They are in the car constantly and are still just as happy as little clams. Now that isn't to say they don't have their moments but...for the most part they are SO good.

This house hunt is going to be the death of me. I think if I hadn't already gone through everything with getting here it wouldn't be so bad, but I am about done. I am worn out and ready to just find a house. I am ready to just say the next one we look at is it and it's over. Ugh! There are too many to choose from and we just don't know the area. End of whine...I'll go and get my cheese to go with that now. :)

My little guys playing peek-a-boo in the cabinet...just as cute as can be!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Once you decide and move in, the house will become home. Any place can become a home when it has a family in it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...