Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hanging in...

We are hopefully bringing this home search to a close tomorrow. We went and looked at a neighborhood we had looked at before and liked. Happened to stop by the sales office and went to look at the house again. Going one more time tomorrow to look at several homes and hopefully make the decision. Praying we make the decision! We want our lives back!

Cameron's laugh is just infectious. I was tickling him yesterday and got these photos. He is just so cute!
We took the boys to the park today and they had a ball. I think they like playing with the mulch and climbing up the slide more than anything else in the park. I always have to laugh about that. But they seemed to have a good time and they needed some fresh air. And I can't believe it is June and in the low 80's! I know it won't last forever but we took advantage of it today.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...