Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow. Been way too long since I have blogged. Been trying to play catch up on my 365 blog since we were out of town for a while. I wrote my posts each day in a notebook and had to transfer them over. Now to pick out all the pictures to go with it and post them all. At times it seems like so much work but it is SO worth it when I sit and read the posts from each day. Really a fun idea and I do hope to continue this next year as well.

We went to an Arts Festival today. The boys had a ball and didn't want to come home. They loved all the stuff to look at and the music. Noah even graced us with some dancing to "Smooth Operator." That was pretty funny and if I recall I even caught it on video. Too cute to pass up.

Trying to decide on a new computer. As much as I want to make my laptop limp along it is just SO slow. Not sure what is up with it and I had it looked at about a month ago. They said all was well and ran some stuff on it that was supposed to make it run faster. Not really. I am considering a new desktop instead. Not sure what to do. Just don't want to shell out the money at the moment for one. If they weren't so freaking expensive I would have bought a new one by now! Well, at least the one I really want is expensive. Then you have to get new software because the stuff I have won't work on Vista. And of course all the stuff about Vista people talk about. Hmm...too many choices! Wouldn't it just be easier for someone to tell me what to buy?????? Wishful thinking on my part I guess. Ha!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

For what it's worth, I love Vista. Just love it. I didn't think I would because of all of the complaining I had heard. I think people perhaps just have a difficult time adjusting to change. I love how it is more visual and organizes things more intuitively. I never "lose" things now.

I don't think I'll ever go back to a desktop again, either, although since you do a lot of visual work, I can see why you'd need a large monitor.

Happy hunting!

Margaret said...

It is scary to buy a new computer of any kind and takes a LOT of adjustment. I'm hoping to limp through for a while with what we have because I don't really know what I want or need.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...