Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life is good...

Nice day. Got lots done so it is good. I no longer feel like a blob who can't get anything done. And we tried something new today! They have this drop in child care and we attempted it this morning. The boys LOVED it. They didn't want to leave. There were no tears shed when dropping them off, only when it was time to go. And I mean tears. Crazy. Noah REALLY didn't want to leave. And both of them talked about pushing the strollers around. They had some of those cute little baby doll strollers. I think we may be getting a doll house and strollers in the future. Every time we go somewhere they have a doll house both of the boys are fascinated with them. They love to play house and make the people go from room to room doing things. Cameron had them laying down to take a sleepy nap, cooking dinner, taking a bath, you name it. Very cute. Just not sure how I can fit one more thing in this house at the moment. But working on that.

Backed up the EHD! Yippee! I don't feel totally secure but feel much better having everything on 2 different external hard drives. Next step is to download them all to a photo site and get some of these puppies printed out. It's been several months since I have really printed picture. Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be jpegs! I see a layout in my future with that title...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

That's a great idea! That gives you some time too. I still haven't backed up my Dell--and really need to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...