Monday, November 17, 2008

Rant ahead...

Okay, the doctors here are crazy. This is now the second time I have tried to get my kiddos in with a new doctor and been told they can't been seen until FEBRUARY! Okay, that is like 2 months away. Are you crazy? So I asked what I do if they are sick...oh, well we can see them then. But you can't schedule a 30 minute appointment for my children between now and February? And it doesn't matter that they will be behind on their 2 year check up AND shots? Oh, she tells me if I don't want to be behind on the shots I can take them to the health department for their shots. Umm..no. Why do you think we have a pediatrician for? Grrrrrrrrr.......

2 comments:

Margaret said...

That's nuts! I would think that they would be bugging YOU to get them in on time.

mommyjill said...

Here is what you do (a little mommy tip to help you work the system)- don't say they are not sick, I just need to come in and talk (or as they call it a consultation)- lie and say that one has been fussy, crying alot, blah blah, whatever. Get an appointment and then go in with the boys, and talk about the "problem" then Oh while I am here what do you think about........ I have done this more than once when I was told that I could not get in to see his dr. until several months later- that is bull#$%&!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...