Saturday, November 8, 2008

In need of some inspiration

I am so in need of some inspiration at the moment. I just can't seem to get a page done right now. Always a bummer when I get like this. I have a few started but just can't seem to get them to come together. Guess it is time to take a break and do something else so I can get some inspiration from that instead.

I did do some organizing today. Woo-hoo! My kitchen drawers were so in need of it and I went and got some little things to help. Guess I should have taken some before pictures but I can take some after so hopefully I will remember to do that soon.

I did break down today and go to the doctor. My one ear has been ringing for 2 days and throat was killing me so I just broke and went. Have an ear infection. My kids don't get them...I do! She said it is more than likely the same thing they have just went to my ear instead. Oh well...things could be worse so I am not complaining. :) Got some antibiotics and hopefully will be back to myself soon. It has been a miserable week...no other way to describe it.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

It is miserable to have everyone sick, including yourself! Hope this week is way better.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Take a nap and then maybe you'll get some inspiration. You're probably too tired from chasing those twins around. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...