Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just another day...

Nothing special today. We went to Kindermusik and played in the yard. Other than that it was just daily routine stuff. It was a fun day though...although I have done something to my back and it's really hard to bend over. Really hope that is gone by tomorrow because it's kind of difficult to pick up the boys!

Finished up a layout. Woo-hoo!

Credits: Kit was That's What Boys are Made Of by LucieB Designs, In Stitches in white by MCA Designs, Brush by Katie Pertiet, Fonts: Jokerman (title) and Garamond (journaling)

I have to say Peekaboo is one of the favorites still in our house. It is usually a good way to get them to calm down if they are mad when changing the diaper. :) Good old stand by!

I am so excited! A week from tomorrow and I will be headed to my first scrapbook convention! Woo-hoo! And I get to meet my super cool bestest friend Cathy too! Can't wait...although I admit I am a wee bit nervous about leaving the boys for the first time. They will be in good hands with Daddy and Nana but still...this will be my first time ever being gone overnight! I will be fine, I will be fine, I will be fine. At least they are keeping us super busy so that will help!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Cute peek a boo! I hope your back is better soon. We depend too much on that part of the body!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...