Friday, September 12, 2008

Wow...what an amazing day. Days like today make me so thankful for family and friends. My family and friends are getting ready to face Ike as I am typing this. My heart and prayers go out to all of them. M and I have stated several times this hurricane season how happy we are not to be living there at this point in time but I still can't help but worry about those that do. I pray my friends and family remain safe and have homes to return to when this terrible storm passes.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

It sounds terrible! We are following it closely here in WA also. I don't know anyone there, but I feel awful for the disruption and danger that this hurricane will cause. (and I'm relieved to never have been around a hurricane and to be in 75 degree weather right now)

Anonymous said...

I'm in Ike right now, and miraculously, the electricity is still on! Yea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...