Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a nice weekend...

Still hard for me to believe it is Sunday night but we had such a nice weekend. It felt "normal" for a change. Oh my...haven't had one of those in months and months! We went to the zoo Saturday morning and the boys really seemed to enjoy it. The cool thing about the zoo here is it isn't that big. You can do the whole thing in just a couple of hours if you are just kind of looking and not stopping too very much. The boys were so tuckered they fell asleep in the car almost immediately after we left! I'll share some photos later from our adventure.

My friend Mel of MCA Designs is opening her own store! I love her designs and have used them for a lot of things so far with many more projects in mind. Go over and check out what she has cooking up...you won't be disappointed (like 25 cent items;)!!!!



And of course you can't have a grand opening without a fabulous freebie! So go here and pick up these adorable felt leaves...in the perfect fall colors for the upcoming weather!

So it started out innocently enough. I have decided it is time to just let them boys learn to eat with utensils. They will mind you...just find it faster to use their hands. We have yet to do a "soupy" type item and after seeing my friend Cathy's layout of her cutie feeding herself two fisted I had to give it a go. They had a ball...I had to try and keep myself from laughing in front of them so as not to encourage them to do silly things. It was too funny!

This....


Turned into this...


And this....


Turned into this...


You just gotta love 'em!

2 comments:

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

How cute! Even the shape of the yogurt mess is the same on their little faces!

Nola1130 said...

Too funny! Don't you just want to dig in and make a mess with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...