Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well checks

We took the boys for their 18 month check up today (2 weeks late). I can't believe how big they are getting! Cameron was 25 lbs. 8 oz. and 33.5 inches. Noah was 23 lbs. 4 oz. and 33 inches. And just as cute as can be! Only 2 shots today. We are waiting on their last few until their 2 year check up. I just couldn't give them 5 shots today!

I liked the new pediatrician. He was nice and gave me some great advice for dealing with discipline, etc. The only real problems we are having with the boys is biting and screeching. I would like to put an end to the biting the most because once we start back to classes and they start Mother's Day Out I will worry about them biting another child...or the teacher! So far it has only been myself, M or each other. But they do well with positive reinforcement and his plan uses just that. Very happy to hear that one!

Didn't get to work on much today with regards to scrapping. We had a busy, busy day. And tomorrow will be much the same. However, I am finishing up a freebie for Friday. You can however get this great freebie here on Thursday, July 17th only. Very, very cute brag book pages from MLucas. They are just too adorable!

And you can also save 25% off the kit from MCA Designs used to make these great pages HERE. I just love this series of kits. They are so versatile and I have seen so many different things done with them. Love the circles and those are awesome stacked or used around photos. So go, have fun playing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...