Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rainy Saturday

Well, it has been raining here all morning so far. Which isn't always a bad thing. It has been nice playing with the boys and just chillin. They are growing way too fast for my liking if truth be told. But I am excited to take them this week for their 18 month check up (I know, just 2 weeks late) and find out just how big they have gotten.

A big thank you to those of you who left such sweet comments about the kit. I am glad you liked it and hopefully as I continue to learn they will just get better and better! Any ideas you have for kits you would like to see just let me know. I am always looking for ideas.

I actually got three pages scrapped yesterday! I couldn't believe it! I hardly ever get to finish one page in a day much less three! I decided to do the Template Challenge over at My Scrap Shop so I was determined to get it finished in one sitting since it was a template. :) And Sir Scrapalot had a great template this month so it was even easier! So this is what I ended up with. It's always fun for me to see just every day moments with my kiddos down on paper. I hope that years from now they can enjoy looking at them just as much as I do. Credits: Red paper is from the Let's Connect Collab kit, Brown paper and Stitches are from Colie's Corner, and the Brush was from Michelle Coleman. Font is Adler.


And this little layout was from Amy Sumrall's soon to be releases Sumeroo kit. Very cute kit and should be released very soon.
So today I am hoping to get to go and look at the house and see what progress has happened since last week and also look at refrigerators this weekend. I hear Sears is having a good sale. May have to load up the kiddos and go take a look after their nap. And hopefully some time this weekend I will get to working on another freebie for you. This time I think I am going to use Mel's (MCA Designs) new grab bag she has out. I am in love with her stuff and can't wait to play since I just picked it up the other day.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love your pages--and ordinary days are wonderful. (even rainy ones) It's 85 and beautiful here. We are enjoying the sun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...