Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Noah and his Puppy

Never separate a boy from his puppy! Even if it is a stuffed one. I have been trying to get the thing from him to wash it but that is not going to happen. The directions to wash this thing say to freeze it for 24 hours before washing. There is no way he is going to part with it for that long. Ha! I did wash it's little shirt though. :)

The kit I used was Rachel's Designs Juniper Forest. Okay, I am such a paper freak and LOVED the papers in this kit. I am also a sucker for things for the edges of papers and that was just way too cute not to use.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best thing to do is to find another one and switch them out. My sister does it with her daughter's baby. The second baby stays in a bucket where her daughter can not see in...Dirty baby goes in and a Clean one comes out. She thinks baby got a bath! It is really cute! Hope that you are doing well! Miss talking to you but I know you have so much going on! Good Luck on the house!

Margaret said...

I've never heard of freezing before washing. I wouldn't have had any luck swapping out my younger daughter's special stuffed animal; it was too unique!

Anonymous said...

Danke für das schöne QP
liebe grüße aus Dresden/Germany

Anonymous said...

That turned out really cute! I like the series...very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...