Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Progress...



Slowly making progress on their 2008 book. Was hoping to be further along by now but I'll take what I can get at the moment. Napping woes are still in our lives and so I have no free time several days of the week now. Sigh. And one of my children (who will remain nameless other than saying his name starts with a C) is one grouchy child who is VERY demanding when he doesn't nap. So nothing is getting done around my house these days. I should be used to this but just not. Ugh!
Oh, I forgot, today I hear Cameron saying he needs help, he is stuck. I run upstairs and into their room (remind you both are supposed to be sleeping) and Noah is totally undressed except for his socks and Cameron has his shirt that he can't get off and is stuck with it on his head (he can't unbutton the button so it got stuck but he had socks and all off). Oh lovely. And I was praying last weeks episode was just an isolated incident. Sigh. Oh well, the adventures in motherhood!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...