Thursday, September 3, 2009

My eight hours...

So in my lovely eight hours each week that the boys are in "school" I am supposed to get the house cleaned (top to bottom mind you including dusting, vacuuming, laundry, ceiling fans, blinds, etc), clean out the garage and the house (closets and all), walk the dog, water the yard, go to the grocery store, workout, doctor's appointments and any other errands there may be to do. Hmm, you add it up...ya think I can get all that done in eight hours? I can't get it all done in the entire week much less in eight hours (which in reality is about seven and a half once you factor in drive time and stuff).

It really is becoming annoying to me that whenever something comes up it automatically falls into the "you can do it while the boys are at school" category. Grr. Okay, that was my rant. I'm done. I did however manage to take care of several things today while they were at school that have been on my "to do" list for some time now. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

How about relaxing, reading or scrapping? I don't see any of that in there? Most people when they work outside of the home relax when they get home, not keep working!! You need and deserve the same. GREAT rant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...